Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last day of 2010

Oh my God! Time just files so fast and before you knew it! Booo it is 2011!
I love 2010. i don't know why too.
Of cause in a year there will be pain,happiness,joy,(same lah),craziness,siao-ness,torturing times blah blah.
well next year is also goanna be like that too.
even though there is sadness this year but i must must say that i experience a lot a lot  more JOY!!! i felt happier this year,really happy:)10 times of happiness.erm 1time of sadness. no no no 90% happy.10% sad.
the list of events and things happening make me a better person.
thats a good thing yea
i thank God for what he has done in my life and turn my sadness into joy.
well,i don't really care,or should i say i don't care of how people look at me or say about me.it is my life.you don't live for others,you live for GOD!
i wish everyone a happy new year! and all of best for the days ahead:D remember that u can always hold my hand.!

No comments:

Post a Comment